On Friday, 11th/ 24th February 2017, the Holy Synod of the Patriarchate of Jerusalem met, chaired by H.H.B. our Father and Patriarch of Jerusalem Theophilos and discussed matters related to the Patriarchate and decided:
- Appointed the Spiritual Father of the Holy Monastery of the Living Spring in Jordan, Archimandrite Christophoros, as member of the Holy Synod.
- Appointed the Most Reverend Archbishop Theophylactos of Jordan as member of the Ecclesiastical Appeal.
- Appointed Hierodeacon Agapios a Secretary of the Real Estate Committee, while the President of the Economic Committee Most Reverend Metropolitan Isychios of Kapitolias, remains the active President of the Real Estate Committee.
- Decided the ordination of the Hierodeacon Fr. Nectarios – Farah as Priest.
- Decided the ordination of the novice of the Most Holy Church of the Resurrection Constantinos Psyhalopoulos as monk.
- Decided the ordination of Demetrios Mousa Hanna as a Deacon in order to serve in the Patriarchate Delegation in Qatar.